CEO panel discussion tackling the Post-Covid-19 Service Supply Chain
North American Webinar
June 2, 2020 | 11 EDT
If you’re worried about the growing backlog of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events and inventory levels in your service supply chain, you’re not alone. Organizations around the world are all struggling with travel and on-site work restrictions, reduced recovery rates for parts, and dwindling inventory as the global supply chain has been thrown into chaos.
The greatest challenge is still ahead as the industry prepares for a surge in customer demand for service after the pandemic recedes while still dealing with enormous backlogs. Overall of this looms the threat of a Covid-19 resurgence in the near future.
We’ve gathered experts from across the industry to talk about what they’re seeing, the threats that lie ahead, and how we can prepare.
- Discuss efficient methods to manage the upcoming post-Covid demand wave in service operations
- Begin to pave a path to digitize and optimize the service parts supply chain
- Build resiliency and flexibility in your business for the next disruption—big or small
- John Carroll | CEO - Service Council
- Oliver Lemanski | CEO – OnProcess
- Rahul Singh | CEO – Entercoms
- Rich Agostinelli | CEO – ByBox
- Tom Parker | Managing Director – RL People